Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sometimes your clients ...

Sometimes your clients are just ... cool. They're younger than me and more creative and much, much more relaxed than I was at their age.

In walks Gretchen with her little boy Josef-Henri. Gretchen is married to a French chef, she's learning how to live in the midwest as a new mother and she LOVES photography. She has brought Josef-Henri into the studio a few times to record his milestones. I photographed him the first time just after he was born in his own, new room. Gretchen loves photography but, really, she loves life and she loves recording it.

So I'm not surprised to find out that Gretchen has a blog. It's witty and charming and has great photography. It's about Josef-Henri. It's about life. Like I said, sometimes your clients are just ... cool.

Her blog is www.gretchenmurvine.tumblr.com